Below is a video interview I did with my colleague, Clinton Power on therapist website trends.
Once your website is up, you’ll need to keep up to date with the evolving web if you want to continue to attract clients in the long haul. In the video, I discuss 6 website trends that will help ensure your website keeps clients coming through the door.
The 6 website trends include:
1. Why you need to keep up with design and website usability trends in order for people to stay on your website instead of saying, “Get me out of here!” within the first few seconds of arriving at your website.
2. The surge in the number of people using mobile devices to access the web and what it means for your website.
3. Increasingly people are looking for therapists who can solve their specific problems. It is more important than ever that you stand out from the crowd.
4. There has been a proliferation of therapist websites over the past few years. Ensuring that your website copy is compelling and specific is key to being competitive on the web as a counselor.
5. If you care about where your therapist website ranks in the search engines, you’ll want to know recent search engine optimization trends such as “Search Plus Your World” and how important the social media platform Google+ is becoming in terms of your ranking in search engines.
6. While content marketing (articles, videos, audios, webinars, etc) has always been big on the web, it has exploded over the last while. Content creation rules on the web as it helps you build credibility and trust with potential clients.
Want to find out how to make your website more client-attracting? Find out when the next Client Attracting Websites Program starts.