Watch this critique of a therapist’s website…
You’ll some things about how to improve your therapy website that you likely didn’t know before:
- An example of an attention-grabbing headline.
- Tips for writing benefit-driven copy that resonates with your potential counseling or holistic clients.
- Why “social proof” is important.
- Important usability (ease of use) principles that make your website visitors stay on your website longer.
- Tips for maximizing “conversions” (turning website visitors in subscribers and clients).
- Examples of effective “calls to action”.
Check out when the next Client-Attracting Websites Program begins: