Everyone wants to build their therapy or healing practice as fast as possible. While some therapists and healers build their practices a lot more quickly than others, most take a few years to do it successfully.
Below are the top 10 factors (in no particular order) that determine how quickly you might be able to build your practice:
1. The demand for and competition in your target market.
2. How much time you spend marketing.
3. How effective you implement strategies.
4. How much marketing knowledge and training you have.
5. How realistic you are about what it takes to succeed.
6. Your attitude. If you stay positive when things don’t work out like you expected you will do much better.
7. How persistent and patient you are towards your success.
8. How much support you have –people and resources to help you.
9. How much drive you have to succeed.
10: How much time is taken up by making mistakes due to lack of knowledge and support.
If you really want me to tell you how long it takes I will: 1-5 years. Most people who are serious about being success can build a full practice in 1-3 years.