Highlights from Episode 73
In this episode we answered the question:
- Joanne Wilson, Facebook group
“As a Sole Practitioner and enthusiast for new technology that makes work life streamlined and easier (such as Evernote of which I’ve excitedly embraced), I’d appreciated Clinton Power’s podcast on new Apps or technology. Would love your continued insight on the Juliet Austin and Clinton Show on this topic. Thanks in anticipation!” www.theconfidantecounselling.com
Apps that Juliet and Clinton use for organizing are:
- Google Calendar – shared calendar
- Word document for tracking tasks
Apps that Juliet and Clinton use for productivity include:
- Google Apps – Gmail for hosting email
- Boomerang – Gmail add-on
- Trello – Trello is project management software that keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Todoist – Todoist is a powerful online task management app and to do list. For The Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Outlook and much more.
- Asana – Asana is powerful project management software for managing projects with team members.
- Evernote – Evernote is a digital note-taking and productivity app that keeps your projects, ideas, and inspiration handy across all your digital devices.
- Dropbox – Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.
- Google Drive – Google Drive, formerly Google Docs, is a file storage and synchronization service created by Google.
- Buffer – Buffer makes it easy to share any page you’re reading on social media and to schedule your social media posts on a predetermined schedule.
- Hootsuite – Enhance your social media management with HootSuite, the leading social media dashboard.
- LastPass – Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App.
- Join our free member’s program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program