Highlights from Episode 052
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. Kathleen, Edmonton, Alberta
“Hi Juliet and Clinton – Thanks for offering this great show. A search engine company keeps contacting me telling me my therapy website isn’t optimized properly and they can make it rank higher. Is this true? How do you know when to trust a company that contacts you via email like this? If I want to rank higher in Google do I need to hire a company to help me or is there a way I can do it myself?”
2. Tonya – Jacksonville, Florida
“Do you think Periscope is something that a therapist can use effectively to market a therapy practice? Thanks for your help.”
“I am a coach who has a niche helping people with ADD and ADHD. I’ve taken some marketing courses online and they have all said it is better to have a niche so I decided to focus on an area I know about since I have ADD myself.
However, my website doesn’t focus on ADD because I still want to provide life coaching to all kinds of clients, such as those in life transition, etc. Can I have an ADD niche without focusing my website only on ADD? Thank you for this opportunity. I really appreciate what you do.”
- Google Adwords – Advertise locally and attract customers with the products that they’re searching for.
- Instagram – Social Media Platform
- Facebook – Social Media Platform
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program
Leave a Reply