Highlights from Episode 48
1. Monica – Orange County, CA
“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I’m loving your podcast and listen to you each week at the gym! I’m a therapist in Orange County, CA, which is absolutely saturated with psychotherapists. I’m wanting to create some online wellbeing information courses so I can have additional streams of income, as well as reach more people than in my local area. What tools do I need to be able to start creating and selling an online course? I have no idea where to start. Thank you for answering my question and keep up the great work!”
“How specific should I identify my ideal client?”
3. Kerri-Ann – Massage Therapist, Nashville, Tennessee
“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I’ve heard of the term “content curation”, but I’m not sure what it means. Can you please explain it and if I should be doing it? Thanks!”
- Dropbox – Cloud storage for documents and media
- Mailchimp – Email Service Provider
- Aweber – Email Service Provider
- Gravity Forms plugin – WordPress plugin for creating forms
- Youtube – A popular free video-sharing Web site that lets registered users upload and share video.
- Vimeo – Video hosting company
- Google Alerts – Monitor the Web for interesting new content using keyword alerts.
- Twitter – Social media platform
- Hootsuite – Social Media Management tool
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
- Post planner – Tool for finding content for social media
- Buffer – Social media scheduling tool
- Ask Questions – Ask Juliet and Clinton a question they can answer in an upcoming show
- Join our free membership program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program