Highlights from Episode 33
In this episode we answered the following questions:
Question 1: Anonymous – “Is there anything I can do about negative therapy reviews on Google?”
Juliet’s advice is to respond to the reviewer thanking the person for their comments and say something like you are sorry that they were unhappy. You can also ask other people to leave a positive review to counterbalance the negative ones.
Question 2: Miranda Egan (Australia) – “How do I let referral sources know about my past counselling successes?”
Juliet suggested to let people know about your previous experience. Tell them what you did in the past. what you learned from it, and most importantly, how your past successes will benefit your potential clients. Clinton emphasized having a positive mindset and being patient about attracting new therapy clients. If you believe that your marketing is not going to work it will impact your ability to take action, and in creating an effective marketing plan.
Question 3: Kelsey – “What are the steps to holding a webinar?”
Juliet stated that the first thing to do is to choose one of the webinar platforms such as Webinarjam, GoToWebinar, or GoToMeeting. Clinton also added that GoToWebinar or Webinarjam are high-level products, but you can also use GoToMeeting for smaller audiences. All of these platforms have features that make it easy to send out invitations, create
All of these platforms have features that make it easy to send out invitations, create landing page (registration page) and thank you pages. Juliet also suggested that you can use Google Hangouts, if you want to keep costs down but the learning curve can be challenging.
- Juliet Austin Coaching and Copywriting Services
- Therapist Success Story: In Conversation with Melissa Ferrari
- Therapist Success Story: In Conversation with Jodie Gale
- Gotomeeting – webinar software
- Gotowebinar – webinar software
- Webinar Jam – webinar software
- Camtasia – screen recording software for Mac of PC
- Screenflow – screen recording software for Mac
- YouTube – hosting for video
- Vimeo – hosting for video
- Leadpages – create landing pages for webinar opt-in